9.6.06

Os animais são nossos amigos



Alba's kiss with ape
By LUCRETIA MUNRO, Sun Online

"Jessica Alba's has spoken about her most memorable kiss - when she was pounced on by a smelly monkey.
The sexy Sin City star fears she'll never forget when an enormous ape with bad breath got too friendly.
She told MTV: "She looked right into my eyes, seductively, and shoved her long monkey tongue down my throat. "Monkey's tongues feel oddly serpent-like; it was very long and skinny. Her breath smelled bad. I'm not sure what she was eating that day - maybe her own poo. She was wearing a diaper," she added."


Alba: I turn dolphins on
By BECI WOOD, Sun Online

HOLLYWOOD cutie Jessica Alba is so hot, she even gets dolphins horny when she goes scuba diving.
The actress discovered the cetacean mammals got aroused by her presence when she was shooting dolphin drama Flipper.
She told MTV: "I don't know if anybody knows this but dolphins get excited, even when you are a human being - and they have long, long... (penises).
"I didn't know this until I was being poked by a few of them, which was very rude.
"I think I learned my lesson. I sort of request female dolphins after that because those are horny little b******s."
Jessica says the dolphin dilemma has become a constant joke with her pals.
She added: "Needless to say my closest friends and family did dolphin squeaking noises for the next five years any time they referred to me or called me or talked to me, which was pretty annoying."

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial