3.7.06

The "f word"

Kyle: Shut up fatboy!
Cartman: Don´t call me fat you fucking jew!!
Mr. Garrison: Did you just say the 'f word?'
Cartman: Jew??
Kyle: No, is talking about fuck. You can´t say fuck in school you fucked fat ass.
Cartman: Why the fuck not?
Stan: Dude, you just said fuck again.
Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?
Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
Mr. Garrison: What did you just say?!
Cartman: Oh, I'm sorry, actually what I said was, "How would you like to suck my balls, Mr. Garrison?"

in "South Park".

2 Comentários:

Às 7:49 da manhã , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
Às 10:58 da manhã , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial