27.9.06

10 Anos

- Mr. Garrison: Hey, guess what everybody? I'm gay!
- Principal Victoria: Mr. Garrison?
- Mr. Mackey: What?
- Mr. Garrison: I'm as gay as a gymnast on shore leave!
- Principal Victoria: You admit it? You admit it!!!
- Mr. Mackey: Oh, that's great, Mr. Garriosn. You've finally come to terms with yourself!
- Mr. Garrison: Yeah, it feels really good!
- Principal Victoria: Well, congratulations!
- Mr. Mackey: Yeah, congratulations!
- Mr. Garrison: You know, I feel like I can start anew. If it's not alright with you, I'd like to go back to teaching the third grade.
- Principal Victoria: Oh. I'm sorry, we don't hire gay people.

"South Park" vai entrar na décima temporada que será assinalada com o lançamento de um dvd com os 10 melhores episódios.

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial