1.8.06

Momento Costanza

- It's not you, it's me....
- You're giving me the 'It's not you, it's me' routine? I invented 'It's not you, it's me.' Nobody tells me it's them, not me. If it's anybody, it's me.
- Alright, George, it's you.
- You're damn right it's me.
- Look, I was just trying to....
- I know what you were trying to do. Nobody does it better than me.
- Well I'm sure you do it very well.
- Yes, well, unfortunately you'll never get the chance to find out.

Seinfeld, episódio "The Lip Reader".

2 Comentários:

Às 10:54 da manhã , Blogger Aves Raras disse...

Esse nao tem tambem a famosa:
GC- ...but I had so much hand!!
(namorada, de partida) - ...and you're gonna need it!

 
Às 5:05 da tarde , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Very nice site! cisco vs 3com ip telephony

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial